[gecode-users] Gecode 3.2.0 released (includes Gecode/FlatZinc)

Tias Guns tias.guns at cs.kuleuven.be
Tue Oct 13 13:51:46 CEST 2009

Thank you for this new release,

When compiling with:
./configure --disable-set-vars --disable-examples --disable-scheduling

I get following error:
./libgecodeflatzinc.so: undefined reference to
`Gecode::cumulatives(Gecode::Space&, Gecode::PrimArgArray<int> const&,
Gecode::IntVarArgs const&, Gecode::IntVarArgs const&, Gecode::IntVarArgs
const&, Gecode::IntVarArgs const&, Gecode::PrimArgArray<int> const&, bool,
Gecode::IntConLevel)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [tools/flatzinc/fz] Error 1

This does not occur when removing --disable-scheduling from the configure
script.

Greetings,
Tias