[gecode-users] Gecode 3.2.0 released (includes Gecode/FlatZinc)

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Tue Oct 6 17:25:06 CEST 2009

Dear all,

we are releasing the next version of Gecode.

                  Gecode 3.2.0
           http://www.gecode.org

This release has some important bug fixes (in particular for
global cardinality aka count), the documentation has been
improved (worked around some issues with generation by doxygen),
integrates the FlatZinc interpreter into the Gecode source tree,
provides propagators for disjunctive scheduling (experimental),
and lots of small changes and fixes. For more consistent names,
branchings are branchers now and branching descriptions are
choices (this you might have to adapt to).

On our web site, you find source packages, as well as binary packages
for Windows and Mac OS.