[gecode-users] Propagator

Jan Kelbel kelbelj at fel.cvut.cz
Mon May 25 17:07:52 CEST 2009

Hi Christian,

thank you for the answer. From the things you described (and I already
tried, though I not really knew what it is doing), it must be something
else. The propagator has one array created in propagate() method using
Region allocator, that should be freed automatically when the
propagate() returns, and one SharedArray that is shared among all the
copies of one propagator.

Regards, Jan