[gecode-users] Change of behaviour since Gecode 3

Vincent Barichard Vincent.Barichard at univ-angers.fr
Tue Mar 24 08:49:49 CET 2009

Hi,

In my first mail, I put the smallest examples which are not solved identically.
In order to make it simplier, I tried to remove as much as constraints as
possible from my true test problem.

In this mail, I put examples with more constraints to make the change of
behaviour more obvious.
The correct one is test.cc with gecode-2.2.0.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Vincent