[gecode-users] Change of behaviour since Gecode 3

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist zayenz at kth.se
Mon Mar 23 15:49:22 CET 2009

Hi,

Both your test-programs actually give the same result: failure. A
change in propagation order can easily result in different paths to
the failure, giving the seemingly different domains. See also Section
3.1.7 in "Modeling with Gecode".

Cheers,
Mikael

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist, http://www.ict.kth.se/~zayenz/