[gecode-users] Gecode 3.0.0, Gecode modeling tutorial and Gecode/FlatZinc 1.4 released

Michal Tuláček michal at tulacek.eu
Fri Mar 13 02:27:58 CET 2009

Dear gecode team,

  congratulations!

  I spend nearly whole last week with old gecode and its documentation
and I became more and more depressed, so I received this announcement
with pleasure. Especially the new "Modelling with Gecode"
documentation looks great! Sure I haven't read it whole yet but I did
quick review and it looks that it is really well done work. I look
forward to test this new gecode.

Michal Tulacek