[gecode-users] flatzinc 1.2.1 question

Alejandro Arbelaez alejandro.arbelaez at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 17:19:09 CEST 2009

Hi,

Firstly, thanks for the quick reply. I'll have a look to the array indexing.

I agree that the best is to update to the last version, and I do understand
that it is difficult to support old versions. But sometimes it is
complicated to update to new gecode versions, I was doing that from
gecode-2.0.0 to gecode-2.1.1, but my experiments take around 2 weeks (not to
mention the time needed to update my code) and now that the reflection
module is no longer supported, things are even harder for me.

Thanks, I think gecode is a great constraint library.

Alejandro

and now updating is even harder in my case because th

my experiments take 1 or 2 weeks, and i cannot re-run everything for each
new