[gecode-users] Edge-Finder propagator code

Jan Kelbel kelbelj at fel.cvut.cz
Wed Jun 3 14:42:47 CEST 2009

Dear all,

here is the edge-finder propagator code with a jobshop example. It is
the O(n^2) version. Since it is only edge-finder propagator (no
not-first/not-last yet) and without special branching, it will not solve
the famous MT10 jobshop. However, it may help you with some smaller
problems.
Any feedback welcome! I would also appreciate some note if you use it (I
need it at school to report that my work is useful).

Known bugs: When using debug version of the jobshop example and execute
it with n threads (for me it was >=3 threads on 2CPU machine), the
program will occasionally end with assert failure in the parallel search
code.

Cheers, Jan