[gecode-users] Randomness in Branching

Jeffrey jeffreym9 at yahoo.com.hk
Sat Jan 31 04:15:08 CET 2009

As there could be a lot of solutions in an CSP, i'm looking for a way to inject randomness during the branching so that the first solution everytime I get is random.

I found a post in June 6 saying that a random branching will be provided in Gecode 3.0.x.
Is that true?

Secondly, before Gecode 3.0.x is avaliable, is there any other way I could make it with Gecode 2.2.x?
Say, associating a random no. with each branching variable and have someway to ask Gecode to consider that random no. during branching?

Is there any example that I could make reference to?

      Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客! 請前往 http://hk.promo.yahoo.com/security/ 了解更多!