[gecode-users] Reified Distinct Constraint

Max chaosangel at gmx.de
Tue Feb 17 10:32:24 CET 2009

Thank you for the quick answer.
Is this feature planned for the release of GeCode3.0?
I just found a mail in the archive of somebody requesting the same feature.
Currently i do use O(n^2) constraints for this, but i wanted to show
that i can transform it into a constant number of rules.
Thats why i would need the reified version.

Max