[gecode-users] Reified Distinct Constraint

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Tue Feb 17 09:14:20 CET 2009

No, there is no reified version. The best you can do at emulating is use
excessive reification: Create O(n^2) reified disequality constraints for all
variable-variable pairs, and then the reified control variable is the
conjunction of all the control variables from the disequalities. As said,
not very good.

Christian Schulte, www.it.kth.se/~cschulte/