[gecode-users] Examples

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Mon Feb 16 11:29:17 CET 2009

Dear Malcolm,

you're right, the examples are not very helpful as a starting point.
However, the tutorial documentation we're currently writing (and which
is going to be available soon) will provide exactly the kind of
information you're asking for.  The new tutorial examples will be self-
contained and explained step by step, and the document will cover
everything that is essential for modeling with Gecode (creating
variables, posting constraints, search, and compiling/linking).