[gecode-users] help --- how to create an object dynamically in Gecode?

Kayler Yao risoay at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 17:23:17 CEST 2009

hi,
   Your said about using Argument arrays are right . The purpose i use
Argument arrays to do is also just as it should to be . What i want to do is
that I want to use uncertain number of Argument Arrays ,so i want to  create
Argument arrays dynamically. You said that they do not have a new operator
by design ,so i can't use "new" way. I maybe create an certain number of
Argument Arrays which is much more than i want ,and it may waste some
memories. Whether there has another way to realize my thought?
welcome to talk about it.

Kayler.