[gecode-users] help --- how to create an object dynamically in Gecode?

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Sat Aug 29 12:59:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

Argument arrays are meant for what they are called: passing arguments as is
explained in detail in Section 4.2.2 in Modeling with Gecode. Using them for
other purposes is a bad idea and hence they do not have a new operator by
design!

What you should do is use a different data structure and create and argument
array just when you need it for posting a propagator or branching.

Christian