[gecode-users] compiling propagator

amina kemmar kemmami at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 15 01:14:22 CEST 2009

Hi,

thank you very much Mr Guido and Mr Gustavo.
you have reason Mr Gustavo in your first reply, in fact i didn't read the command attentively, I forgot to link
the object file of  the propagator when linking the example :

$g++ -I/usr/local/include/ -c Aminadistinct.cpp -o Aminadistinct.o
$g++ -I/usr/local/include/ -c example.cpp
$g++ -L/usr/local/lib/ example Aminadistinct.o -lgecodeint -lgecodesearch

thanks,
amina.