[gecode-users] Configure fails on Gentoo Linux

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist zayenz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 10:27:52 CEST 2008

Hi,

The configure files uses the path to the javac compiler to find the
JNI include files. In most cases (i.e., no repackaging of the JDK is
done), if javac is in the directory /some/path/bin/javac, then the JNI
include files are available in /some/path/include/. The macro that
checks for this is in gecodej.m4, and is called AC_JNI_INCLUDE_DIR.

Also, which JDK-version are you using? We only test and support the
Sun JDK for use with Gecode/J. If you are using any other JDK, then it
might not work.

Cheers,
Mikael

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist, http://www.ict.kth.se/~zayenz/