[gecode-users] Configure fails on Gentoo Linux

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist zayenz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 14:36:18 CEST 2008

Hi,

The configure script is looking for an executable with the name
specified in the JAVAC variable. In other words, as far as I know, you
should let JAVAC be just javac, and make sure that the directory is in
the path. I would guess that this is the problem.

Cheers,
Mikael

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist, http://www.ict.kth.se/~zayenz/