[gecode-users] Linking to Gecode with Microsoft Visual C++

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Tue Sep 2 16:50:45 CEST 2008

As a slight addition: first, our thanks to Jan Kelbel, for helping us to
reproduce and analyze the bug.

Then, in 3.0 Gecode will use auto-linking with MSVC: so it is sufficient to
give the library directory. The respective libraries will be found
automatically by the linker.

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/