[gecode-users] Runtime problem

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist zayenz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 14:10:18 CEST 2008

Hi,

First of all, you should really use the new version, Gecode 2.2.0 has
several important bug-fixes.

Secondly, I'm not sure if you are experiencing troubles with
memory-consumption, since the error-log indicates that you have around
90 Mb of free memory. Unfortunately I have no direct ideas as to what
the bug is - the log-file only says that the error is in
GecodeSearch.dll. Is it possible to reduce the example to something
smaller, or to run it under a debug-build of Gecode?

Cheers,
Mikael

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist, http://www.ict.kth.se/~zayenz/