[gecode-users] Compiling in Mac OS X: .dmg Vs makefile

Mauricio Toro mauriciotorob at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 13:38:01 CEST 2008

Hello all,
I am trying to distribute some software developed for Mac OS X Leopard Intel
using Gecode. I have a problem. I compile my software using a Gecode 2.2.2
installed using make, make install, etc and it works great. When I try to
load
my software in another Mac OS X Leopard Intel computer using Gecode 2.2.2
installed using the .dmg package, Gecode cannot be loaded and therefore
my software cannot be opened.

I am compiling my software this way:

g++  -o examples/philosopherspd2.pd_darwin examples/philosopherspd2.cpp
-I/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/src/
-I/usr/local/include/flext/ -DFLEXT_SYS=2 -lflext-pd_s -undefined
dynamic_lookup -bundle -I. -lgecodesearch -lgecodecpltset  -lgecodeset
-lgecodeint -lgecodeminimodel -lgecodeserialization -lgecodekernel
-lgecodesupport -ffast-math -O3

How can I compile it in order to make it work with the framework

installed by the .dmg package?

Should I do it like this?

g++  -o examples/philosopherspd2.pd_darwin examples/philosopherspd2.cpp
-I/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/src/
-I/usr/local/include/flext/ -DFLEXT_SYS=2 -lflext-pd_s -undefined
dynamic_lookup -bundle
-I. -L /Library/Frameworks/gecode.framework/gecode -ffast-math -O3

Thanks,

Mauricio

--
Mauricio Toro Bermudez