[gecode-users] BoolExpr example

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Fri Nov 21 10:32:07 CET 2008

Well, that's a hard one. We have made great progress (I think we have some
40 pages) and we know what to do for the rest. And I think it might even be
useful ;-)

The real problem we have right now is that the doc is for Gecode 3.0 and we
are not making as much progress on Gecode 3.0 as we would like to. We might
have to revise the timeline and also what will be included, we will start
planning that next week (problem is: Guido hands in his PhD thesis end of
this month, Mikael defends his first half of his PhD today, and I am landed
with teaching two courses in parallel right now). So beginning of next year
looks realistic to me, right now.

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/