[gecode-users] Disjunction in a Propagator::propagate

David Rijsman davidrijsman at gmail.com
Tue May 6 09:28:26 CEST 2008

I am writing a propagator and I want to create a disjunction in the
propagate method. Specifically I have a boolean A and B and want to
post the following:

A = 0 \/ B = 0

I know we have the binary boolean disjunction propagator for true (A=1
\/ B=1), now I am lost how to post the propagator for binary boolean
disjunction false given A and B?

Can I do the following in the propagate method:

Bool::BinOrTrue<BoolView,BoolView>::post(home,!A,!B)

which requires the minimodel which I think is more than I should need.

David