[gecode-users] example problem

Alejandro Arbelaez alejandro.arbelaez at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 21:01:13 CET 2008

Hi all,

I've been trying to run some examples from the last version of gecode (2.1.0)
and I getting a segmentation fault running the partition example (with the
default parameter 32). but when I run the same problem with  size=21 I got
the following error:

partition(5531) malloc: *** error for object 0xd0f790: incorrect checksum
for freed object - object was probably modified after being freed.

BTW, I'm running these examples with a macbook pro,  gcc version:
i686-apple-darwin9-gcc-4.0.1. I downloaded the last release from the
repository (i.e svn checkout .... /release-2.1.0) and I also compiled gecode
with debug.

Best regards,
Alejandro