[gecode-users] Questions about Gecode/J version 2.1

Ujhelyi Zoltan uz602 at hszk.bme.hu
Tue Mar 4 13:58:36 CET 2008

Hello,

I have two questions related to Gecode/J.

First: has the eq constraint filling method removed in version 2.1?
Eclipse gives me a warning about it. If it is only moved or renamed,
how is it accessible in the new version? (Of course if it is not
available, I know, that the rel() method could be used instead of it).

Second: is it possible to get a look at which constraints cause
failures? I would like to produce additional feedback to the output,
but I need some information about the solution process. Is there any
construct for this goal (e.g. a notification subsystem or something
like that)?

Thank you for your help,
Zoltán Ujhelyi