[gecode-users] What do you do with Gecode?

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Mon Jun 23 13:33:13 CEST 2008

Dear users,

We would like to collect some input from you, our users, about what you do
with Gecode.

We would like to use the information for two purposes. First, we would like
to make the information available on the website so that other potential
users can see whether Gecode is suitable for them and what has been your
experience. Second, we would like to use the information ourselves to better
understand what our users do and how we can better support them.

The kind of information we are interested in is:

Confidential:	yes/no (is the information only for our internal use)
Name:			your name including affiliation, or research
			division, etc
Category:		commercial/research/education
Summary:		One line summary of what you do
What:			What do you do with Gecode?
Why:			Why do you use Gecode?
Essential:		What are the most essential aspects/benefits/etc of
			using Gecode. Could you do what you do
                  with any other available system? Why or why not?
URL:			Where is additional information if any (or a link to
			a paper, deliverable, product, etc)

Below is a form that you can fill in and send to:
	survey at gecode.org

We would appreciate if you could send the information as soon as possible as
we are currently planning the future of Gecode (what will Gecode 3.* and
later look like). If new information arises or you want to update the
information, please send anytime, we will keep the information up to date.

We promise to take your information very seriously.

All the best
Christian for the Gecode team

--
Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/

The order of fields does not matter, and the text can (should) be html
including links.

[CONFIDENTIAL]
NO
[NAME]
Your name
[CATEGORY]
COMMERCIAL/RESEARCH/EDUCATION
[SUMMARY]
ONE LINE OF SUMMARY (HEADLINE)
[WHAT]
Short description of what you do. Several lines.
[WHY]
Short description of why you use Gecode. Several lines.
[ESSENTIAL]
What makes Gecode essential for you (optional)
[URL]
A link to something (optional)