[gecode-users] implementing branching heuristics

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Mon Jun 9 22:42:02 CEST 2008

Yes, using a search engine should point always to the freshest version. It
is highly annoying if you get zillions of webpages all of which are out of
date (for example, Java and many other software packages require (or ask
for) the same).

Gecode is _not_ GPL, it is distributed under the MIT license (check the
license, please)! And we kindly ask. So if you want to make the life of
other users more miserable, than you are still allowed to do so ;-) However,
we just ask for common sense here.

I am unfamiliar which tag to set to not have stuff indexed, I am only
familiar with having a robots.txt file when using apache.

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/