[gecode-users] New Gecode/J

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Mon Jan 28 14:25:05 CET 2008

The new version is really coming soon, the only thing left is to fix a bug
in search found by Stefano in Gecode and test Gecode/J. Otherwise we are
done.

So if you have one week/two weeks to wait then go for 2.0.1. Otherwise go
for 1.3.1 (which is also a good system...)

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/