[gecode-users] gecol 20 undevelopment

Mauricio Toro mauriciotorob at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 19:02:52 CET 2008

Hello,
Thank you very much. I am going to look at your answers.

I am starting a new branch of gecol (gecode interface for lisp)
in order to make it work with Gecode 2.0.0.

It has support for finite domain and some functions of finite set.
If there is anyone interested in working on this project please
contact me. We are needing all the help available.

Mauricio

--
Mauricio Toro Bermudez
Estudiante de Ingeniería de Sistemas