[gecode-users] LDS search

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Tue Jan 22 22:22:55 CET 2008

Dear Stefano,

thanks so much! That was a shameful bug, my brain must have been off when I did that. I cannot even reconstruct what this nonsense should do. The fix is good and will be in the next release.

Christian

PS: That means we should also test search more thoroughly not only propagation.

--
Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/