[gecode-users] Porting Gecol for Gecode 2.0

Mauricio Toro mauriciotorob at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 14:15:06 CET 2008

Hello,

I am  interested in porting the Gecode Lisp interface (GECOL)
which currently supports Gecode 1.3.1 to Gecode 2.0.0.

I looked at the changelog, but I was wondering where can I
find more information about the differences between Gecode 1.3.1
and Gecode 2.0.0 which can be helpful for upgrading the Lisp Interface.

Additionally I would like to know about the experiences of
other programers who are working/worked porting their Gecode interfaces
to Gecode 2.0.0 (Java, Oz, Ruby, etc)

Thank you very much

--
Mauricio Toro Bermudez