[gecode-users] Experimental Gist - Graphical Interactive Search Tool

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Fri Feb 29 17:11:43 CET 2008

Hi everyone!

Today's release of Gecode 2.1.0 contains a new tool, the Graphical
Interactive Search Tool (Gist).  It is not enabled by default, and
still beta quality, but should be quite useable and useful already.

If you want to try it out, get a copy of the GPL version of
Trolltech's Qt toolkit (from http://www.trolltech.com), and configure
Gecode with the option --enable-gist.  To get an idea of what you can
do with Gist, just run one of our examples with the new mode option,
e.g.:

./examples/queens -mode gist

We hope you find this addition as useful as we do, and we're happy to
receive feedback on it!