[gecode-users] Incremental constraints

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Mon Aug 25 14:49:05 CEST 2008

Hi Malcolm,

yes you can add constraints dynamically. Actually you can add anytime! The
only thing you need is to have access to the space you want to add
constraints to.

One way to get started would be to branch only over the subset of the
variables. Then when search stops (it will stop if the branching is done),
you can add more constraints and additional branchings.

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/