[gecode-users] Bugs in Gecode/J

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist zayenz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 11:18:34 CEST 2008

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 11:03 AM, Malcolm Ryan <malcolmr at cse.unsw.edu.au> wrote:
>  On 15/04/2008, at 6:52 PM, Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist wrote:
>  If you're willing to try it out, all my code is available in a jar file at:
>
>  http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~malcolmr/aiide08.jar
>
>  To run it do:
>
>  jar -xf aiide08.jar run1 Maps
>  chmod +x run1
>  ./run1 7 8
>
>  The two numbers after run1 determine the particular experiment. Experiment
> 7 8 is one of the ones that causes a crash [1].

I tried this on my Linux-machine, and it finished in about 5 seconds.
Using memusage*, the peak heap reported was around 300MB, clearly not
a problematic size. So to me it seems like you have a problem with
your set-up.

Sorry I couldn't help more than that.

Cheers,
Mikael

* To see actual memory allocations with glibc. I ran it using
LD_PRELOAD=/lib/libmemusage.so ./run1 7 8

--
Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist, http://www.ict.kth.se/~zayenz/