[gecode-users] Actor::dispose

Filip Konvička filip.konvicka at logis.cz
Wed Sep 19 15:44:56 CEST 2007

Dear Gecode gurus,

I'm currently tracking down some memory leaks that occur when I'm using
Gecode. I have custom propagators and branchings, and both have some
non-trivial members (vectors and other data structures). What surprised
me was that nobody calls the destructors of the vectors, and what's
more, not even the destructors of the actors. Then I remembered seeing
something about dispose() in Gecode 1.2.0 changelog. I ended up calling
the members' destructors explicitly in dispose(). Is this the correct
approach, or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Filip