[gecode-users] newbie's question about distribution

volpadri at alice.it volpadri at alice.it
Wed Sep 19 13:05:30 CEST 2007

Hi,

sorry (Christian) for the "puzzle", I'll try to explain
from the ground up.

I used Oz for a while and so I supposed the same strategy
was valid for Gecode:
- declare variables
- post constraints
- distribute
- search the solution(s)

Now I make heavy use of Jython as main language of development
with the advantages of beautiful (personally) sintax as in Python
and an easy link to the world of Java.

So probably the right question would be :
"is the glue code from Gecode to Jython correct ?"
Let me investigate further and translate in Jython some basic
puzzle like "money" and then repost the question (if necessary).

Thanks,

Adriano