[gecode-users] svn: bug in sudoku.cc

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Mon Nov 26 17:58:29 CET 2007

Filip Konvička wrote:

>>> Trying to build outside of the source tree failed somehow, though.
>> Otherwise, compilation went extremely smooth with a fresh install of
>>
>> Again, this might have been due to the bogus state of the svn, it
>> currently compiles without problems for me (using MSVC 2005, though).
>>
> This was no problem report, just a reference for anyone trying to
> compile on Cygwin (it's always rather complicated to get INCLUDE, LIB
> and PATH point to the right directories). Actually, this was the main
> reason of my post.

Yes, right, that is really appreciated.  I was just referring to the
fact that it didn't build in a separate directory, which should be
fixed now (I think).  Another way to define the variables is to start
the "Visual Studio Command Prompt" (from the start menu).  This will
open a Windows console with all the paths set up.  From there, you
just type something like "c:\cygwin\bin\bash -login", and everything
should work.