[gecode-users] svn: bug in sudoku.cc

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Mon Nov 26 16:05:10 CET 2007

Filip Konvička wrote:
> trying to compile trunk with MSVC 9, I got an error compiling
> sudoku.cc,
> can be probably fixed with [...]

You checked out the trunk while it was in an inconsistent state, it
should be fixed now.

> Otherwise, compilation went extremely smooth with a fresh install of
> MSVC 9 Express Edition, with the following commands under cygwin:
>
> export PATH="/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio
> 9.0/Common7/IDE:$PATH"
> export PATH="/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio
> 9.0/VC/bin:$PATH"
> export INCLUDE='C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
> 9.0\VC\include;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0A\include'
> export LIB='C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
> 9.0\VC\lib;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0A\lib'
> ./configure CC=cl CXX=cl
> make
>
> Trying to build outside of the source tree failed somehow, though.

Again, this might have been due to the bogus state of the svn, it
currently compiles without problems for me (using MSVC 2005, though).

> Nevermind, excellent!

It will get even better :-)  We're currently integrating Gist, our Qt-
based visual search tool, into the main Gecode tree - you may have
seen the check-ins in the trunk.