[gecode-users] How to install Gecode installed the Gecode/J using cygwin

Debdeep debdeep.banerjee at rsise.anu.edu.au
Sat Nov 24 01:39:56 CET 2007

hi,

Guido Tack wrote:
> You have to have pkg-config installed when you configure Gecode 1.3.1
> (you can get it from cygwin).  Then configure will detect that
> pkg-config is present and generate the necessary files, which will be
> installed in <prefix>/lib/pkgconfig upon make install.  You should
> then set the PKG_CONFIG_PATH to include that directory.  After these
> steps, the Gecode/J configure should find the files.

After compiling I have got the following files and directories under the
GECODE directory
 LICENSE
Makefile
Makefile.contribs
Makefile.dep
Makefile.in
changelog.in
config.log
config.status
configure
configure.ac
configure.ac.in
contribs
doxygen.conf
doxygen.conf.in
doxygen.hh
doxygen.hh.in
examples
gecode
gecode.m4
install-sh
libgecodeint.dll
libgecodekernel.dll
libgecodeminimodel.dll
libgecodesearch.dll
libgecodeset.dll
misc
test
I could not find the /lib/pkg-config directory.

I have attached the config.log file, if it can help.

With regards
Debdeep