[gecode-users] Gecode/J New users

Malcolm Ryan malcolmr at cse.unsw.edu.au
Fri Nov 2 07:52:38 CET 2007

Hi, I'm looking around at different Java CSP packages to find one in
which I can work on a problem I have. Gecode/J looks nice, but
documentation is thin. Can you please answer a few of my questions?

1) You include finite domain set variables, which I need. What
operations are available on them?
2) Can you reify constraints as boolean variables?
3) Do you have any means to label constraints with meaningful tags
for debugging?
4) Can I implement new constraints in Java? If so, how?

and I guess the most important question:

5) Is this project actively used and supported?

Malcolm

--
            "Cleanliness is not next to godliness nowadays,
                 for cleanliness is made an essential