[gecode-users] order in calls to status and commit...

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Tue May 29 13:40:34 CEST 2007

Yes, that's correct.

First, posting propagators in commit is okay, no problem.

Second, check "staged propagation" in the following paper:
	http://web.it.kth.se/~schulte/paper.html?id=SchulteStuckey:CCoR:2006
Maybe this could be interesting (staging is used extensively in Gecode).

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/