[gecode-users] order in calls to status and commit...

Sébastien Mouthuy smouthuy at gmail.com
Tue May 29 00:44:26 CEST 2007

I found a related problem that seems annoying.

I have one main branching, let's say BrSF. In the commit function of
BrSF, I sometimes post another branching, say BrCl.

I printed id's of these branching and it happens that an instance of
BrSF has the same id as BrCl. I'm not using recomputation: c_d = 1, a_d
= 10000.

The problem then is that the search engine calls the commit function of
the BrSF with a description returned by an instance of BrCL. and this is
very annoying :). It is perhaps this same problem that leads to the
NoBranching exception when using recomputation.

any idea ? It would be very useful for me. Thank you.

seb