[gecode-users] Posting branching later...

Sébastien Mouthuy smouthuy at gmail.com
Mon May 28 10:58:08 CEST 2007

	Hello,

usually we post branchings in the constructor of our Space, in the
beginning.

However I would be interested in posting a branching later (once we have
already begun the search). is it possible to post a branching inside a
commit function of another branching ? If the answer is positive, the
new branching will be posted only for the children of the current space
or also for all ancestors and brothers (ie all other future spaces).

Thank you for your answers.

Bye bye,

sebastien

UCL