[gecode-users] (no subject)

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Wed May 16 10:28:19 CEST 2007

Still, you need to be more detailled. What is clear, you need to follow a
structure where your variables are updated, check the examples that tell you
how to. So, whatever you do, you must inherit from a Space, maintain the
variables you want to use in that space and update your variables through
that space.

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/