[gecode-users] (no subject)

Sébastien Mouthuy smouthuy at gmail.com
Wed May 16 08:51:21 CEST 2007

Le mercredi 16 mai 2007 à 07:57 +0200, Guido Tack a écrit :
> Hi.
>
> Sébastien Mouthuy wrote:
>
> > I want to create a class with a static function that could post
> > propagators on a SetVar. i.e. something like
> > [...]
> >
> > I tried this but it seems not to work.
>
> What exactly do you mean by "does not work"? Does it crash, or do you
> simply not get the result you expect?
I don't get the result I expected, like variables not updated, somethong
strange...

> What is the context, from where
> do you call "constrainSetVar"?

I want to write a generic CSP with some SetVar (this is easy). But I
want an external user to be able to post constraints on these SetVar
(this is the problem). Thus my generic CSP should be able to call a
function (given by template or parameter) that will post propagators on
some SetVar.

I would also need a way to update SetVar when copying. I cannot simply
extends the class defining the generic CSP, because I have several
generic CSP that need to constraint SetVar in the same way (specified by
the user).

Thanks in advance,

sebastien