[gecode-users] Unresolved externals in Windows XP

Nick Hindle nick.hindle at tesco.net
Thu Apr 26 21:52:29 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to compile Gecode programs ("all-interval.cc" and "money.cc") in Windows XP using Visual C++ Express, and I get the following unresolved externals:

public: void __thiscall Options::parse(int,char * *)
double __cdecl dev(double * const,int)

double __cdecl am(double * const,int)

I have defined all 6 gecode static libraries in my linker input - if I don't I get 38 unresolved externals, so I know I've got the libraries in the right directory path.

Has anyone managed to compile succesfully in this environment?

Many thanks,

Nick