[gecode-users] Gecode/J - gist

Miroslava Plachá 139902 at mail.muni.cz
Sun Apr 22 23:31:12 CEST 2007

Hi,
I uninstalled and reinstalled Gecode/J (the last release) and when I try to run
any given example (and see gist working) I get this error:

C:\javagecode\druhy\Gist\src\examples\Options.java:16: cannot access
org.gecode.gist.Gist
bad class file: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_09\jre\lib\ext\GecodeJ.jar(org/gecode/gist/Gist.class)
class file has wrong version 50.0, should be 49.0
Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the
classpath.
import org.gecode.gist.Gist;

I didn't touch anything in Options.java (have a new project with this class
and one example).
If I write my own program (just with org.gecode classes) it works fine.

What can be wrong and how can I fix it?

Thank you
Mirka Placha