[gecode-users] Graphical java search under c++.

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Mon Oct 2 15:21:44 CEST 2006

Hi Stéphane.

> Actually I do not care about portability for now. All I want is a
> research tool to track propagation and displays the state of my
> graphs in C++. I am working under linux so this is fine. Please let
> me know if you can send me the sources.

Sure, no problem. You find them attached to this email. I have not
tried them in a while, and I do not remember exactly how to compile
them. Using them is easy: instead of inheriting from Space, you must
inherit from GecodeSpace (from the Gecode/J sources). The you just
create an object of type Explorer and give it your root space - this
should display the Java explorer.

It is very well possible that the version I'm sending you is not
compatible with the latest version of Gecode and Gecode/J, please try
it out. To compile, you will need the path to your JDK, and you will
need to link against some Java libraries (I don't know exactly which,
probably libjvm.so).

If you can get it to work, please let me know.