[gecode-users] Graphical java search under c++.

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Mon Oct 2 14:41:38 CEST 2006

Hi Stéphane.

> One question : is it possible to use the graphical search from
> GecodeJ inside a C++ gecode script ?

I've had a wrapper in that direction working, but only under Linux. I
certainly won't work under Mac OS, and I've never tried hard to make
it work under Windows. It was a bit difficult to set up, too... If
you want, I can dig out the sources.

Depending on what exactly you need, help might be on the way ;-) I'm
hacking together a simplistic visualization, probably without too
many interactive features at the beginning. And you could ask
Grégoire to finish his Python explorer, because that should be a lot
easier to call from C++.

Guido Tack
Programming Systems Lab, Saarland University, Germany
http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/~tack