[gecode-users] GecodeJ : java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

Mikaël De Bie mikael.debie at student.uclouvain.be
Wed Nov 1 00:50:00 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to solve a gecodeJ problem by a popen("java SolveProblem",
"r") in a C++ code of an add-on of OpenOffice.

I'm getting this error :

Gecode native code library failed to load.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
/usr/local/gecode/release-1.0.0/libgecodejava.so:
/opt/openoffice.org2.0/program/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.1'
not found (required by /usr/local/gecode/release-1.0.0/libgecodejava.so)

I have several different libstdc++.so.6 file on my disk. One is in
/opt/openoffice.org2.0/program. it seems not to be the good version, but
I think I can't replace it because OpenOffice maybe needs this version...

Furthermore, I don't know how to know which version I have.

I 've tried to run java SolveProblem directly in the console and there
is no error.

Can anybody help me ?

Thanks alot,

Mikaël