[gecode-users] ps.uni-sb.de is back online

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Mon May 29 17:32:32 CEST 2006

Hi everyone.

Due to a hard disk failure, our server hasn't been fully available since last
weekend. We have replaced the disk now and recovered its contents from last
night's backup.
Fortunately, this disk contained only the /services (or /srv) mountpoint,
which means that home directories were not affected. We hope that the system
will run more stable now and apologize for any inconvenience.

Guido Tack
Programming Systems Lab, Saarland University, Germany
http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/~tack